CADvent is a ventilation design application for AutoCAD. This software helps to simplify design and documentation of a complete ventilation system.
- Easy routing of duct systems with accurate dimensions
- Product selection tools to meet performance requirements
- Calculation of flow, balancing, sound levels, and sizing
- Text and layer management
- Duct cutting guides
- Bill of materials
CADvent plugin for AutoCAD
CADvent plugin for AutoCAD is a toolbox with several very helpful features for ventilation designers and contractors. Users can create rooms with property requirements and upload these to LindQST. Moreover for those who also have MagiCAD installed there is a wider choice of functions available.
What can you do with the CADvent plugin for AutoCAD?
- Import duct series
- Add Lindab ventilation products to your room via LindQST
- Manage ducts
- Optimise fittings
- Create a bill of material
- Upload Lindab products to the Lindab webshop
CADvent plugin for Revit
With CADvent plugin for Revit users can upload Revit MEP-spaces with property requirements to LindQST. The user can then add air devices to the rooms by using the web application LindQST. In general CADvent plugin for Revit is similar to CADvent plugin for AutoCAD, however it has few more functions which you can read about below.
What functions does CADvent plugin for Revit have?
- Loading Lindab ductwork families
- Adding piece-labels
- Bill-of-material reports
- Lindab webshop connection
- Duct cutting function
- Export the geometry and properties of spaces to LindQST