Technical Sales Project Manager Required
Based at Head office on Nangor Road, Dublin 12.
Due to continued growth and expansion within Lindab (Irl) Ltd.’s offering of products to the construction industry, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical sales project manager to join the in house technical team.
The main focus of this role is to provide accurate product selection and commercial offerings to our large and diverse range of customers.
Technical Sales Project Manager, key responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of accurate and appropriate specifications for Lindab’s range of system solutions and products.
· Correct interpretation of customers’ requirements from schedules and specification documents for varying project types.
· Work in conjunction with External Sales Personnel to provide back-up service and project management for new and existing projects.
· Work and liaise with Lindab own factories and external suppliers to enhance the company’s offering to our valued customers.
· Capture and share market and competitor insights with management.
The candidate will have experience and knowledge of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Industry. The successful candidate will need to be a strong communicator and will have strong IT skills in order to use Lindab’s software selection programmes. Full training will be provided. He/She will also have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
· Competitive Salary – Depending on experience
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Company Pension scheme
· Company Mobile Telephone
· Company Laptop
All applications to email@example.com in confidence.