Management Accountant Required
Management Accountant –Based in Stadium Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
Lindab (Irl) Ltd is the largest supplier of Ventilation Equipment in Ireland. This is a major growth industry with excellent prospects over the coming years. The group currently employs c. 80 staff in Ireland. Due to rapid growth in recent years and continued rapid expansion, we have the following vacancy:-
Reporting to Managing Director
The primary duties will consist of (but not limited to) :-
- Systems Development – especially in areas of costing, margin management.
- Mentoring of existing staff to be a high performance team
- Development of processes and procedures
- Change Management of people and processes
- Responsible controller by investigating the business to improve profitable growth
Ancillary duties (Financial Backup) :-
- Month end process & preparation of Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations and cash flow management
- General Ledger
- Budgets/forecasts and annual audit.
- Other ad-hoc finance duties
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with superb development potential in a very successful multi-national company.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Proven track-record of Leadership
- Third level qualification
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work to reporting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, ERP (e.g. Sage, SAP, Dynamics 365)
- Ability to change and develop existing processes and systems
- Leadership skills that can attract, retain, and develop people’s competences
- Self-driven with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles
- Competitive Salary – Depending on experience (€70-75K)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme, Company Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Company Pension scheme
- All applications to email@example.com in confidence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Lindab (Irl) Ltd team with superb development potential for the successful candidate. Future succession planning will occur in the coming years that the successful applicant will be in an excellent position to fill.