Internal Technical Sales Manager
Internal Technical Sales Manager is required to join the in-house technical team in Irish Ventilation & Filtration Ltd.
Due to continued growth and expansion within Lindab Group (Irl) Ltd.’s offering of products to the construction industry, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Technical Sales Manager to join the in-house technical team in Irish Ventilation & Filtration Ltd.
The main focus of this role is to provide accurate product selection and commercial offerings to our large and diverse range of customers.
Internal Technical Sales Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate and appropriate specifications for Irish Ventilation & Filtration range of system solutions and products.
- Correct interpretation of customers’ requirements from schedules and specification documents for varying project types.
- Work in conjunction with External Sales Personnel to provide back-up service and project management for new and existing projects.
- Work and liaise with Lindab own factories and external suppliers to enhance the company’s offering to our valued customers.
- Meet with clients in office to help wit equipment selection
- Preparation of paperwork and liaise with stores to arrange order delivery
- Capture and share market and competitor insights with management.
The candidate will have experience and knowledge of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Industry. The successful candidate will need to be a strong communicator and will have strong IT skills in order to use Irish Ventilation & Filtration Ltd’s software selection programmes. Full training will be provided. He/She will also have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Competitive Salary – Circa €50k, depending on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Company Mobile Telephone
- Company Laptop
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Lindab (Irl) Ltd and Irish Ventilation & Filtration Ltd. team with superb development potential for the successful candidate.