Filter Sales and Business Development Manager
Filter Sales and Business Development Manager is required to join the Irish Ventilation and Filtration Ltd. team in Crumlin, Dublin 12
Irish Ventilation and Filtration Ltd., part of the Lindab Group, is a leading provider of high-quality filtration products and solutions, serving a wide range of industries across Ireland. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and reliable products to meet our customers’ interesting and diverse requirements.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a motivated and results driven Filter Sales Manager to join our team and help to expand our presence on the Irish market. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing existing accounts and providing exceptional customer service.
· Identify and target potential customers.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
· Conduct product presentations and demonstrations.
· Provide technical expertise and recommendations to clients.
· Prepare and deliver sales proposals and quotations.
· Collaborate with the internal sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
· Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor products.
The correct candidate will possess:
· A proven sales track record in technical sales (experience in filter sales would be a plus)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
· Be self-motivated with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· An ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Competitive salary with commission and bonus opportunities.
· Comprehensive training on ongoing professional development opportunities.
· Opportunity for career growth within a dynamic organisation.
· Company mobile telephone.
· Company Laptop.
· Company Car
All applications to email@example.com, in confidence.